Senior Forecasting Analyst
About the Role
- Work with the FP&A Manager to build company-wide Budgets and Forecasts
- Collaborate with FP&A colleagues and Business Partners to produce monthly and quarterly financial reviews for the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Build linear and logistic regression models, and identify trends using time-series econometrics to forecast metrics such as GMS, Revenue and Margin.
- Arm business leaders with data needed to make strong business decisions by helping them interpret analyses and measure progress against outlined goals.
- Analyze historical and current trends to create Forecasts related to future opportunities and articulate these trends to the business leaders.
- Chip in to special products such as analysis to assess the financial and strategic implications of product enhancements, new products, or new businesses.
- 3+ years of dynamic experience with modelling, including a combination of investment banking and corporate financial planning.
- R, SQL, SAS programming and stochastic modeling is a requirement, ability to develop algorithms is a plus.
- You love statistics and have experience in statistical methods.
- Strong familiarity with e-commerce and technology is a plus.
- High energy level with a hands-on approach combined with the ability to provide structure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills, with a deep demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools.
- Ability to identify issues, generate and evaluate alternatives and implement solutions.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) is required and bonus points for experience with Host Analytics, Workday Financial Management and Looker.
- Excellent academic record and exceptional work ethic.
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Senior Director, User Experience
Alex oversees Etsy’s User Experience Team. He focuses his questions on how to create integrated and friendly experiences for both buyers and sellers in the Etsy marketplace.
Back to top