Machine Learning Engineer
About the role
- What we're working on:
- Search Ranking
- Recommendation and Personalization
- Natural Language Processing and Query Understanding
- Deep Learning
- Image Processing and Understanding
- Text Understanding
- Fraud and Abuse Detection
- Large-scale Machine Learning
- We care about curiosity and humility. We are dedicated to learning and constantly improving. We hope you also value things like blameless postmortems and have a natural drive to figure out how everything works. Keeping it real. Etsy’s mission and values are a part of everything we do. We care about how our work affects real people in the community and enjoy opportunities to meet them. We are motivated by this mission every day.
- You have a B.S./M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- You have a solid engineering and coding skills, with ability to write high performance production quality code.
- Experience in Java, C++, Python, Scala and other equivalent languages is a plus.
- You have industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems.
- You have the ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator and you make the engineers around you grow and learn.
See Inside the Office of Etsy
Founded in 2005, Etsy operates markets that allow millions of people around the world to connect—both online and offline—to make, sell, and buy unique goods. Etsy’s global community of entrepreneurs, shoppers, manufacturers, and employees are the heart and soul of its business, and with more than 40 million listed items, Etsy has something for everyone.
Back to top