Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Search
About the Role
- Manage Etsy’s global SEM program towards strict performance goals while testing and expanding into more upper funnel initiatives (Display, YouTube, etc.)
- Manage external agencies and technologies effectively; maximizing service/offerings and recognizing needs for strategic guidance/gaps in internal resources.
- Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measures channel performance on a daily through annual basis.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts, such as integrated Google Display and Facebook campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional stakeholders to strengthen the paid search program, such as developing a content strategy with Design teams.
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
- You have 3+ years of online and direct response marketing experience with demonstrated success in managing substantial paid search budget to specific goals
- You have deep familiarity with a bid management tool (ex. Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- You have strong critical thinking skills coupled with a bias towards action so as to anticipate the constantly changing marketing arena and prepare Etsy to navigate and be successful through those changes
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
- You are passionate about the Etsy marketplace and deeply care about the customer experience
- Ideally, you have agency and/or start-up experience, where you have learned to be resourceful
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Rachel designs products that the Etsy team will use internally. She works closely with co-workers she designs for and aims to solve their immediate problems with her designs.
Back to top