Associate Manager, Seller Development - Paris
About the Job
- The Associate Manager will play a vital role in the small, but fast-growing French team through leading seller success. You are a strong leader with a clear vision and strategy for growing (online) communities and increasing user engagement, as well as proven experience across online and offline marketing channels. Highly motivated, organized, strategic, analytical, and creative, you understand the mindset of potential creative entrepreneurs, where to find them, and how to articulate what Etsy has to offer in helping them to start, run and grow their businesses.
- This is a full time position based in our Paris office.
- Developing and executing the FR seller growth strategy
- Finding opportunities for FR sellers to become more successful on the Etsy platform, including through targeted programmes and product improvements
- Leading the seller growth team to deliver high value seller acquisition tests that are scalable globally
- Implementing an analytical and data driven approach to all seller growth programs to help prioritize and focus our work on the highest impact initiatives
- Analyzing campaign success and reporting on Seller development programs
- Building strong connections and relationships within the French Etsy and wider handmade and craft community, supporting open lines of communication between Etsy admin and a vibrant community of sellers
- You think big and creatively whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. You can roll up your sleeves and make an awesome impact on our small team right away.
Ideally You Have
- Experience in account management program and in Seller acquisition for online marketplaces.
- Familiarity across all offline and digital marketing channels, especially in acquisition techniques
- An affinity with numbers and the ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Personal experience making and running a creative business, ideally on Etsy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivation; ability to work productively outside of an office environment when required
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for establishing relationships within online communities
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Passion - you have a love for handmade craft, for Etsy, DIY, vintage, entrepreneurship, online communities and new media/technology
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Rachel designs products that the Etsy team will use internally. She works closely with co-workers she designs for and aims to solve their immediate problems with her designs.
Back to top