Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Role
- Work with the Director to build company-wide budgets and forecasts
- Analyze performance trends, create performance milestones and develop ROI models for new and existing services.
- Arm business leaders with data needed to make strong business decisions by helping them interpret analyses and measure progress against outlined goals.
- Collaborate with FP&A colleagues and accounting, HR and other teams to produce monthly and quarterly financial reviews for the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Contribute to special products such as analysis to assess the financial and strategic implications of potential product enhancements, new products, or new businesses.
- Partner with Director of FP&A to develop financial models and analyses for internal new business development, cost savings projects, capital expenditure evaluation, competitive benchmarking, valuation, capital structure, partnerships and/or M&A.
- 2+ years of progressive experience, including a combination of investment banking and corporate financial planning.
- Firm grasp of GAAP; strong familiarity with e-Commerce and technology is a plus.
- High energy level with a hands-on approach combined with the ability to provide leadership and structure in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills, with deep demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools.
- Outstanding academic record and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to identify issues, generate and evaluate alternatives and implement solutions
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) is required and bonus points for experience with Host Analytics and/or Workday Financial Management.
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Senior Director, User Experience
Alex oversees Etsy’s User Experience Team. He focuses his questions on how to create integrated and friendly experiences for both buyers and sellers in the Etsy marketplace.
Back to top