Tech\/Product Summer Intern
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Our Summer Associate Program offers a unique experience for current University Students. We provide a three day enterprise wide in-depth orientation program with your peers to learn about ETRADE's business and infrastructure. Post the orientation, you will join a team in your office location and learn how our platforms are built from the ground up. You'll learn how to prioritize requested features into an agile backlog, and how to develop real-world solutions for these features. You'll also learn how projects come together and inform the product roadmap and overall vision. Our growth in recent years and our mission to offer a best in class experience to our customers, require that we invest in the latest and greatest technology. We welcome summer associates who are passionate about disrupting the industry and seek to be at the forefront of the digital revolution.
- Alpharetta, GA
- Currently pursuing a BS or BA degree. Preferred degrees include Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Graduation date of Spring 2021
- GPA: 3.0 or above
- Hands on software development experience and/or experience with software technologies
- Proven teamwork skills to help deliver on-time product and project results
- Authorization to work permanently in the US
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Prior internship experience and/or relevant project work
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top