Solutions Architect - Equity Compensation Administration
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE's Corporate Services (ETCS) is the leader in equity compensation administration for public and private corporations driving retail brokerage accounts and assets for ETRADE Financial Corporation. We execute on this objective by providing a best-in-class administration platform, service excellence through our service delivery model, and a robust participant experience to integrate equity awards into an overall financial picture. This strategically important division is a key revenue driver of retail brokerage accounts and assets for ETRADE Securities.
The Solutions Architect will report into the Director, Corporate Services and is responsible for partnering with Account Executives and Relationship Managers to attract and win new equity compensation client business and serving as a lead knowledge expert to assist with client satisfaction and retention. This role requires mastering a deep understanding of ETRADE's equity compensation plan product line and will have a focus on client presentations, sales meeting strategy, Request For Proposals (RFP's) reviews and articulating ETRADE's financial reporting and accounting capabilities.
- Lead and drive presentations as a technical product and financial reporting resource, including system capabilities and reporting demonstrations
- Obtain a highly proficient knowledge set of ETRADE's Equity Edge Online platform, reporting and etrade.com offerings
- Ability to learn and communicate ETRADE's financial reporting offering to clients, including expense, dilution, and earnings per share information
- Qualify new business for prospective clients by researching issues that require input from several groups or people
- Support Relationship Management by presenting client needs and solutions at a weekly Business Review Meeting
- Partner closely with the Proposal Services team as the first business reviewer of RFPs prior to distribution to an Account Executive or Relationship Manager
- Help coordinate all parties and logistics for prospective or existing client site visits
- Attend and present at ETRADE's Directions conference, industry conferences and events to stay up to date on equity compensation plan trends
- As a subject matter expert for clients and prospects, actively participate in product development meetings to keep apprised and educated on industry and organization standards
- Partner and build relationships with industry Centers of Influence and third party consulting firms
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics or a related discipline
- Qualified candidate should have 5+ years of experience in equity compensation, financial services, consulting services or a firm offering B2B benefit plan services (e.g. 401(k), total rewards executive compensation, financial services consulting).
- Strong meeting facilitation, presentation, report-writing, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage milestones for multiple concurrent projects
- Individuals with a strong accounting and financial reporting background, business analysis or equity administration experience are a plus
- Effective communicator that can add value and actively participate in finalist sales meetings with prospects or existing clients
- The successful candidate will be an experienced self-starter and have excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of achieving success in a fast-paced, results-driven organization
- Ability to engage and interact with all levels of personnel, including CFOs, Controllers, and heads of Human Resources
- CEP, series 7 and 63 preferred, otherwise must be completed after hire.
- master's preferred
- Collaborative working style to develop/sustain productive work relationships and inspire teamwork with project constituencies
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top