More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
In this role, the incumbent will be the primary technical thought leader enabling the company to best leverage the ServiceNow technology platform. ETRADE utilizes SN in multiple departments which will require coordination across multiple business functions. Leadership, creativity and speed will also be required to ensure projects managed by this individual exceed the organization's expectations.
- Provides software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and develop technical/function requirements
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Coordinates with ServiceNow and other outside vendors supporting ETRADE's system rollout.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- Have recent hands on experience in ServiceNow application development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of professional experience developing with HTML
- Understanding of ITIL V3 and its components
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top