ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 ETRADE branches.
Client Services provides stock plan administration services for clients of ETRADE Corporate Services. This department, which is divided into 4 distinct segments: Large, Mid, Emerging and Private; assist corporations who either choose to outsource this critical function or elect to maintain administrative responsibilities within their corporation.
The Equity Compensation professional is responsible for providing comprehensive service and support to an assigned book of clients. This includes using Equity Edge Online and various other tools to maintain stock plan records, and support all accounting, financial reporting and associated compliance requirements. Candidates for the Equity Compensation positions will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to make decisions to resolve client issues and concerns
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
Ability to participate in sales presentations and identify sales opportunities
- Associates will apply a high-level of equity compensation expertise to proactively manage an assigned base of Corporate Clients, acting as a Client advocate and partner, delivering a high-level of stock plan administration services
- Day to day activities will include, but is not limited to:
- Updating Equity Edge and Stock Plans on a daily basis based upon data updates received from assigned Clients (e.g. new hires, terminations, etc.), participant transactions, etc.
- Ensuring all participant stock plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner (ESPP Purchases, ESPP sales, Option Exercises, SWAPS, Reloads, Option Grants etc.)
- Surveys and tracking of Disqualifying Dispositions
- Valuation Reporting, Section 16 Insider Reporting & Client-specific custom processes (e.g. custom reports, scripts, etc.)
- Monthly balancing of Client plans
- Managing Client inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Knowledge of data flows between interfacing systems
- Coordinating with various teams (e.g. Operations, Account Management, Product Development, etc.) to deliver industry leading solutions for Equity Compensation Support Services
- 2 - 5 years of equity compensation administration and prior B2B experience
- Ability to manage moderate level of assigned clients (number and/or complexity)
- Knowledge of the brokerage industry
- Experience with global equity plans, complex plans such as restricted stock units/awards, swaps/reloads, performance vesting/awards, etc.
- Project Management skills
- Passed department CEE exam (within 3 months of hiring)
- CEP Designation (designation must be obtained within Corporate Services Group's policy)
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of E*TRADE's Employees
SVP, Technology Development
Hilary heads up application devlopment efforts for 400 different developers in five domestic locations, overseeing everything concerning software creation and management.
Back to top