More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
- Addresses and resolves both basic incidents/requests; logs all interactions; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact forthe customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and knowledge bases.
- Ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard toall aspects of employee information.
- Ability to provide on-call support after hours as needed
- Adheres toCode of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Candidate will need to have at least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Working in a technical Service Desk or Help Desk position
- Customer service experience in a technical support role
- Level one experience in MS Office, printers, remote access, networking, etc.
- Using support software tools
- Service Request Management processes
- Remote support and ticket tracking tools
- Working in a high volume environment (answering 20-30 live calls in addition to managing 40-60 emails/service requests)
Candidate will need to have at least 2 years of experience in the following technical areas:
- Active Directory
- Windows 7 and 10
- BMC Remedy
- MAC support
- Chat support (Slack)
- Mobile device support
- Remote access (VPN)
- Citrix mgmt. console
- Office 365
- Must be able to work flexible schedule for 24x7x365 environment
- Previous experience working with Exchange and ForgeRock is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail and achieving results
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and positive attitude
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.