Senior Manager, Private Client Relationship Management
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Senior Manager, Private Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for the retention and growth of ETRADE's most valuable clients. Through frequent and proactive client contacts, the Relationship Manager will cultivate personal relationships, gain an understanding of the client's investment needs, goals, objectives, and become a trusted resource. The Relationship Manager is responsible for daily servicing/trading requests and enhancing the overall client experience with ETRADE. After becoming a trusted resource, the Relationship Manager is responsible for positioning products that "fulfills the clients' needs".
- Mininum 8 years of brokerage or similar experience required
- Series 7 and 66 REQUIRED
- Education or training equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree
- Attain CEP Level 1 after the completion of 1 year of employment.
- Series 24 highly preferred
- Extensive experience and comfort level with engaging and supporting the needs of high net worth individuals / centers of influence
- Advanced knowledge of the securities industry including corporate equity compensation plans
- Strong familiarity and ability to facilitate Rule 144 Affiliate transactions and 10b5-1 plan administration
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a very strong attention to detail
- Ability to display relentless poise in a fast high pressure and demanding environment, with a heightened level of client dedication
- Superb and dynamic face to face communication skills
- Ability to travel to meet with book clients / Corporate client contacts, plus support of ETRADE Corporate Services Client / Prospect meetings / events
- Outstanding professional presence and positive customer service attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment while adeptly resolving intricate client issue
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top