Senior Manager, Platinum Relationship Management
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
This position will be accountable for the development and day to day oversight of a team(s) of Platinum Relationship Managers. A Platinum Sr. Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve performance and driving solutions that reduce costs while delivering world class service. Must be able to empower Platinum Relationship Managers to handle and resolve complex client and operational escalations. Requires the ability to work closely with senior management and assist with strategic direction on delivering world customer experience to ETRADE's most valuable clients. The role functions as a liaison on behalf of both the customer and Platinum when working with other internal departments, to ensure customer satisfaction. Senior Managers work closely with Platinum Relationship Managers to assure goals and service delivery are clear and consistent. A Platinum Sr. Manager must drive solutions/processes that improve customer satisfaction and increase RM productivity and efficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive management/supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a securities/financial customer service setting
- Series 7, 63 and 24 Licenses
- BS / BA Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and experience with an emphasis on Finance, Business and/or Economics
- Ability to interact and partner with senior management in all areas of the organization
- Ability to effectively motivate and lead Managers and Relationship Managers
- Ability to independently manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to proactively drive ideas/initiatives and gain support at the senior level of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization up to and including senior management
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively drive solutions
- Ability to work closely with sr. management to develop, set and manage goals for Platinum teams/Relationship Managers
- Strong Integrity with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding customer service focus and work ethic
- Exceptional conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to meet demands in ever changing work environments
- Proven leadership qualities, including coaching, mentoring, and Relationship Manager development
- Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Good understanding of ETRADE Financials policies and procedures
- Seeks opportunities to further knowledge and participates in projects as appropriate
- High level of accountability
- Detailed understanding of the securities industry including equity and option trading
- Ability to set and achieve stretch goals while working independently
- Ability to adhere to the schedule demands of a dynamic business environment, often requiring schedule and overtime flexibility\
- Good PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top