Senior Manager, Data Analytics
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE is currently searching for Senior Manager, Customer Analytics who will be responsible for driving specific pieces of analytics, designing and measuring experiments across customer organization, reporting on key metrics to demonstrate how initiatives are driving customer and business value, and creating executive level presentations that help stakeholders understand effectiveness of efforts and what can be done to better optimize. Your work will be critical to help build test & learn discipline throughout the organization, unearth key insights into what is working and what can be improved, and offer specific, actionable recommendations for change. He / She will report into the Director, Customer Analytics and partner with Marketing and Product teams to deliver on exciting retail growth plan agenda
If you'd be excited for the opportunity to establish and apply analytical rigor within a fast-paced, high-growth retail business, we'd like to speak with you!
- Leads development of complex, audience-driven marketing strategies. Uses in-depth understanding of business rules and objectives to form targeting recommendations and projections.
- Build capabilities in marketing analytics and data visualization, inclusive of media performance, engagement, and retention measurement efforts.
- Provides leadership to transformation of data into information and provides information and strategic insight that will assist leaders' decision-making relative to corporate products, services and process improvements that impact business outcomes.
- Apply various data modeling techniques in order to identify the most profitable path to incremental revenue and user growth across all marketing channels.
- Oversee incentive marketing and promotional strategies and tactics, always focused on the payback of those efforts.
- Perform advanced analytics tasks, including but not limited to:
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Data Analysis and Mining
- Assists in determining quantitative methods for solving client issues
- Assist in presenting ideas and findings to enhance existing clients & acquire quality prospects
- Master's Degree (M.S.) or equivalent in statistics, math, economics or related scientific/quantitative field plus several years' experience in applied disciplines
- 7+ years of relevant experience; advanced SQL skills is a must
- Strong technical skills & proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets and to distill them into thoughtful conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Familiarity with analytics methods (e.g., statistics, ML, etc.) and analytical tools (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience working with financial services firms (lending, banking, investing & insurance) a plus.
- Possess core analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; Summarize key findings/insights; Make actionable recommendations; and develop new and innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Experience building and running effective customer lifecycle/CRM/engagement A/B testing plans from brainstorming, to implementation, and on-going optimization.
- Independent thinker with the ability to learn new topics quickly through self-initiated research; ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment with many concurrent deadlines
- Hands-on, "get-it-done", results-driven mentality.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
Back to top