Senior HR Advisor
ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 ETRADE branches.
The Senior HR Advisor will support our Marketing and Brokerage Businesses. This individual will bring HR expertise and business understanding to their clients, and assist in influencing, coaching, and counseling employees and managers during all cycles of business. The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for setting direction and assisting in the execution of programs such as retention, employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, and internal employee communication. This individual will also work with the local management team on issues and assist in planning, problem-solving and execution, both critical to the success of the business. This individual will primarily work with the Marketing and Brokerage organizations but will also be expected to help set the foundation for HR company-wide.
• Work with business leaders on a wide variety of employee related issues including recruiting, onboarding, compensation, performance management, and investigations and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
• Respond to inquiries regarding the organization's processes, policies, procedures, and programs.
• Prepare reports and analyze data for use in discussions with senior management regarding critical topics such as attrition, recruiting, etc.
• Assist in administration of company compensation and benefits and compensation programs.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
• 5-10 total years of work experience. Five years HR business partner experience, preferably working with a Financial Services organization
• Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, manage priorities and workflow
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent experience
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of E*TRADE's Employees
SVP, Technology Development
Hilary heads up application devlopment efforts for 400 different developers in five domestic locations, overseeing everything concerning software creation and management.
Back to top