Senior Executive Services Administrator
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Rule 10b5-1 is established by the Securities Exchange Commission to allow insiders of publicly traded corporations to set up a trading plan for selling or purchasing stock. A Rule 10b5-1 plan permits directors, officers and other insiders to sell or buy stock without risk of insider trading liability because the 10b5-1 plan is put in place at a time when they are not in possession of material non-public information and the trades are later carried out without their further action.
The qualified candidate should have knowledge of the financial services industry and will work closely supporting the 10b5-1 team specialists and senior management to assist its growing online and offline 10b5-1 service. ETrade is seeking an individual with great attention to detail to evolve and develop the operational/administrative functions related to 10b5-1 plans. The Position requires a candidate with flexibility to be cross-trained to perform other tasks in a team environment. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who can manage time efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of daily trade details
- Monitor 10b5-1 inbox and assign inquiries appropriately to 10b5-1 team specialists
- Update contacts in Salesforce as needed
- Own the client 10b5-1 plan onboarding process
- Assist team with preparing 10b5-1 plans for signature utilizing DocuSign
- Manage filing process to ensure timely delivery and implement SLA guidelines
- Assist management with tracking life cycle of plan
- Function as a key stakeholder on ad hoc projects as assigned
- Establish and leverage internal partnerships with key LOB stakeholders
- 5-7 years Financial Services Operations experience
- Proven ability to positively impact client experience and product operations by creating process enhancements, efficiencies and controls
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as daily deliverables
- Advanced functional knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive details for high level executives, officers, directors and insiders of public corporations
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Candidate's with an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience will also be considered.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top