Senior Business Analyst
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE Financial is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join the Anti-Money Laundering technology product team to participate in developing technology related solutions for AML compliance issues. In addition to managing AML compliance projects, responsibilities will also include data and process analysis to identify improvement opportunities for Anti-Money Laundering models within the organization.
- Assessing regulatory changes requiring technology solutions and define detailed business and functional requirements.
- Preparing test data, test cases and conducting testing of technology solutions before deployment.
- Assisting "platform owners" in construction of requirements and evidence of testing.
- Periodic testing/validation of systems.
- Assisting AML colleagues in developing enhancements around automated processes critical to compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of and enhancements to existing systems/processes critical to compliance with regulatory requirements
- Create and manage product roadmaps and ensure initiatives are aligned with business goals.
- Manage and lead multiple, large-scale initiatives efficiently and successfully, communicating status to leadership and escalating impediments in a timely manner.
- Evolve and effectively communicate product vision, strategy and goals.
- Assess customer needs and identify market opportunities based on primary and secondary research.
- Create and present business cases.
- Work with IT and other relevant groups to ensure projects are prioritized appropriately, as well as implemented on time and within budget.
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year institution
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a Business Analysis role with a broker-dealer or financial services environment
- JIRA, Microsoft Office and advanced SQL knowledge
- Database testing
- Strong understanding of electronic trading systems and market structures
- Experience developing trading systems or the implementation of testing and monitoring of trading systems for compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Experience completing a project from beginning to end strongly preferred
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL knowledge
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects and solve problems in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical skills, sound judgment and strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team
- Quicker learner and work ability to work independently
- Develop and foster positive working relationships within the organization
- Outstanding presentation skills
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top