Senior Analyst, Project Management
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Business Initiatives is a new team that is responsible for supporting ETRADE's growth and operational objectives by driving process improvement and leading priority projects. The team focuses on high-impact initiatives identified in partnership with senior executives and leaders throughout the Company.
The Project Manager, Business Initiatives is a key member of the Data Insights & Initiatives team. You will join a team of ambitious and passionate associates, driven by ideas and with a bias towards execution. We look for associates willing to think beyond traditional organizational structures and with a strong desire to experiment, build, and learn, as well as grow personally and professionally.
As Project Manager, Business Initiatives, you will report to the Director of Business Initiatives and support the Chief Financial Officer's office as well as cross LOB initiatives. You will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, including scoping problems; creating workable project plans; identifying resource requirements; and motivating and leveraging available resources to execute on the project plans. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining required project documentation; managing communication plans and program updates to key stakeholders; and proactively removing impediments and risks. You will build strong relationships with team members to facilitate effective and efficient delivery of priority projects.
- Collaborate using Agile methodologies
- Work directly with vendors and business associates to gather requirements and aid in converting them to functional documentation
- Run Agile ceremonies and coach team in Agile practices
- Identify risks and plan mitigation paths while proactively identifying potential scope adjustments
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders in managing overall program expectations
- B.A. or B.S. required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience delivering mid- to large-scale data projects using both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with JIRA
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including the ability to adjust messages and styles quickly based on different audiences and agendas
- Experience in Financial Services
- Substantial experience using Confluence
- In-depth understanding of ETL process and tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Business Objects, BiPortal, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives from start to finish
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top