Senior Analyst, Data Analytics
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE is currently searching for Customer Analytics - Lead Analyst who will use in-depth knowledge in data analytics to develop technical solutions for high-performance customer marketing programs and product analysis. He / She will report into the Director, Customer Analytics and partner with Marketing and Product teams to deliver on exciting retail growth plan agenda
If you'd be excited for the opportunity to establish and apply analytical rigor within a fast-paced, high-growth retail business, we'd like to speak with you!
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of key marketing metrics to gauge trends, benchmarks, and performance of Marketing Campaigns as well as deep analysis of customer behavior to identify relevant marketing opportunities
- Translate marketing goals and objectives into action. Define available audiences for multiple products and craft strategies for prioritizing marketing investment to create the highest return against target KPI. Support development and implementation of many predictive models, segmentation schemes and other targeting tools.
- Integrate closely with marketing operations team to build efficient and sound processes for campaign deployments and measurement. Work with multiple, highly complex data sources simultaneously.
- Drive analytic objectives, develop concrete analytic/problem solving framework, identifies data needs and formulates data solutions, packages and presents insights to stake holders at all levels.
- Perform advanced analytics tasks, including but not limited to:
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Data Analysis and Mining
- Assists in determining quantitative methods for solving client issues
- Assist in presenting ideas and findings to enhance existing clients & acquire quality prospects
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in statistics, math, economics or related scientific/quantitative field plus several years' experience in applied disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; SQL expert, with advanced database knowledge and experience (4+ years of experience)
- Statistical software: Advanced SAS/SQL required. Advanced R or Python preferred.
- Strong technical skills & proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets and to distill them into thoughtful conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Familiarity with analytics methods (e.g., statistics, ML, etc.) and analytical tools (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience working with financial services firms (lending, banking, investing & insurance) a plus.
- Possess core analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; Summarize key findings/insights; Make actionable recommendations; and develop new and innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Proficiency with Excel, including the extensive use of advanced formulas, and formatting/charting features.
- Independent thinker with the ability to learn new topics quickly through self-initiated research; ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment with many concurrent deadlines
- Hands-on, "get-it-done", results-driven mentality.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top