Retail Learning Specialist - Service
ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 ETRADE branches.
The Retail Learning Specialist is part of the Customer Service Training Team, which collectively supports the Retail Service organization with onboarding programs, provides ongoing development opportunities, and supports key initiatives such as new product launches to drive results on business objectives.
• Facilitate training for the Retail organization
• Implement additions, updates and changes to the Retail curriculum for new hire and new product sales training for all lines of business including ILT, WBT and synchronous formats.
• Supervise new hires in class, including coaching, monitoring knowledge level, and application of subject matter, etc. Provide feedback to trainees and their managers throughout the program.
• Work with management to identify performance gaps and help identify and develop solutions (including training and other solutions) to improve individual and team performance.
• Develop training and collateral as needed for businesses supported
• Coordinate logistics of training classes, ensure accurate attendance tracking in LMS
SUCCESS FACTORS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Training delivery and group facilitation skills
• Ability to adapt and present new curriculum to achieve desired learning objectives
• Adult learning principles
• Consultative advice/client relationship management
• Sales process management/Service management
• Financial services product knowledge
• Verbal and written communication
• Coaching for performance improvement
• Travel required (10 - 20%)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience.
• 1-2 years of stand up training experience or relevant training experience.
• 2 years frontline service or sales experience
• Proficient user of: PowerPoint, Excel, Web based Conferencing applications and Windows Messenger features
• Proficient user of Instructional Design technology including Articulate Storyline and LMS systems
• Series 7 and 63/66 licenses required within 90 days
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of E*TRADE's Employees
SVP, Technology Development
Hilary heads up application devlopment efforts for 400 different developers in five domestic locations, overseeing everything concerning software creation and management.
Back to top