Principal SDET (Full Stack)
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
As a Principal SDET you will bring hands-on contributions to test automation at ETRADE. We are looking for a Senior member of the team with demonstrated ability to design and implement testing applications independently - that includes contributing to the framework architecture, building automated test frameworks and enhance/add test code. Extensive experience designing applications, testing web services, UI automation, able to work with multiple in-sprint automation teams, lead/manage a small team, drive projects, perform code reviews, build tools to analyze pass rates, and work closely with product, business & development teams on a daily basis.
Any open source contributions on github.com would spike our interests a great deal. If you have it, please include your Stackoverflow id too.
Here is a summary of skills we are looking for:
- Develop and maintain test frameworks
- Write multi-threading and thread safe code
- Work with HTTP APIs - REST/SOAP
- Understand memory allocation
- Deep understanding of OOP principles
- Well versed with software architectural patterns
- Experience with both compiled and scripting (dynamic) languages
- Have used relational and noSQL databases
- Full stack test automation experience - UI and/or API
- Total experience at least 10 years
- Experience applying software architectural patterns
- Experience with build/packing tools like Gradle, Maven, Npm, docker
- Exposure to the Atlassian tool set, git, jira, confluence etc.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of E*TRADE's Employees
CicelySenior Manager, Service Desk
Cicely manages and mentors E*TRADE’s Customer Team in providing excellent service and support to the company’s entire end user community.
Back to top