More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Process account maintenance inquiries and corrections as received from customers, ETRADE Financial personnel, customers, financial institutions, and government agency requests. Identify, document, and resolve exceptions and communicate with internal departments such as Customer Service, Fraud, Operations, and Compliance.
- Review customer related documents for completeness and regulatory compliance.
- Process changes, additions or requests related to customer accounts (such as activations, address changes, registration changes, account closures, document requests and upgrades to margin and option trading) using the appropriate systems or internal workflow process.
- Respond to related Operations and Customer Service inquiries within specified service levels.
- Consistently meet or exceed established quality and productivity goals.
- Maintain knowledge of ETRADE policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate any business environment issues or concerns to management.
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years of financial operations experience or equivalent
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual, able to work as part of a team or independently, with strong organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to adapt to change
- Strong organizational skills and prioritization techniques to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top