Mobile Product Analyst
- Chicago, IL
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE Financial is looking for a talented Mobile Product Analyst with a focus on customer experience for our Active Trader Mobile Application
- Candidate must be able to assess consumer needs, identify market opportunities, define detailed product and program specifications, and work within a cross-functional team (design, engineering, operations, customer service, sales, marketing and business). The mobile product manager will manage initiatives across all mobile applications.
- Work with mobile technology teams to build out tools within the platform
- Monitor performance of software products
- Establish tight partnership with product partners to ensure seamless integration of new product launches
- Researching customers, partners, and competitive environment to identify primary product demands, needs, and opportunities in the mobile space
- Specifying business and functional requirements for necessary programs, enhancements, modifications and/or re-writes to existing products
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for all new development
- BA/BS in business, marketing, engineering or related field
- 1-3 Years of experience as Associate Product Manager
- Knowledge and passion for the mobile space
- Enthusiasm for investing and the financial markets
- Hands on software development experience and/or experience with software technologies
- Proven teamwork skills to help deliver on-time product and project results
- Hands-on/team-player attitude toward tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Excellent written and oral communication
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top