Manager, Vendor Oversight
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Vendor Oversight Manager as part of the Procurement function at ETRADE will partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the Business Relationship Owners (BROs) who directly manage and oversee Third Party relationships to execute the risk assessment and due diligence phases of ETRADE's program and processes of third party oversight. This role will be responsible for ownership of end-to-end processes to ensure proper due diligence is conducted on all Third Parties as required in the supplier onboarding process, BRO specific use cases, and periodic ongoing reviews/updates. This position will be filled in our Arlington, VA location.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years in a Vendor Risk Management (third party or operational risk), Procurement, or Audit role
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, as well in a group setting
- Ability to manage effectively and work closely with business leaders in a high pressure, fast paced, highly collaborative environment across multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to execute via influence versus direct authority
- Excellence in execution, setting high stretch standards of performance for self while maintaining a high sense of responsibility. Delivers high quality work products
- Strong verbal and written communications, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in grey space, to deal effectively with not just concrete, tangible issues but with abstract, conceptual matters
- Professional who anticipates the needs of the requirements and team
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advanced degree
- Financial services experience
- Experience with the Ariba Risk Module, Archer GRC Platform, MetricStream GRC Platform or similar
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top