Manager, Strategy and Performance Management
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE Financial is seeking a Manager who will support the Retail Sales & Service organization. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven, dedicated individual who works well in a team, and cross-functionally with subject matter experts. In addition, the candidate should respond well to change and quickly pick up new concepts in order to adapt to progressions in the business. When faced with a problem, the candidate should be able to probe and use the skill set of colleagues to resolve issues. Experience within a Financial Services Firm, especially wealth management, is strongly preferred.
- Identify issues and solutions to business issues, focusing on process improvement efforts
- Partner with sales and service leadership and other business partners to develop and execute key business priorities
- Partner across the organization in order to contribute to larger strategic initiatives
- Project manage strategic and tactical business initiatives
- Document and develop business processes and policies
- Develop and deliver presentation materials for business initiatives
- Financial Consultant Book Management support - this position will support managing Financial Books down to the individual customer level. This includes all book-related activities, including new book development and ongoing management of book additions / removals
- Lead program support - this position will also support the development and execution of leads programs to provide high-opportunity business development opportunities to our Sales teams
- 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess both strategic thinking expertise, as well as an ability to plan and execute efficiently on assigned projects
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage, identify and take on opportunities beyond individual responsibilities
- Experience in wealth management
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top