Licensed Associate Financial Services Representative - (September)
- Alpharetta, GA
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Do you hold your Series 7 license and are ready for a change? Do you love working with others and building relationships? Do you thrive in environments where you can problem-solve and provide amazing customer service? Are you goal-driven and like a challenge?
If you answered "yes" to those questions, our role as a Licensed Associate Financial Services Representative, could be for you! You could qualify for a Sign-On Bonus as well!
Our LAFSRs maintain client relationships by answering inbound calls, research and resolution, offering other ETRADE products, and meeting other performance requirements.
In This Role You Will:
- First and foremost, provide "white glove" customer service to our clients
- Understand their investment needs and help point them in the right direction for resolution to their issues/concerns
- Showcase your passion for driving sales by speaking with our clients about additional product offerings to enhance their financial wealth
- Be on the frontlines and will help the organization to understand our clients better and identify opportunities for attrition or risk
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with our Code of Conduct
- Work with other teams, use technology and provided resources to resolve inquiries for clients
- Perform additional duties and tasks that may be required by business needs and conditions
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
What Your Bring to the Table:
- Current Series 7 license
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Business Management/Administration/Business related discipline strongly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. (1 year of work experience can substitute 1 year of education)
- Minimum of 2 years of customer-facing work experience
Even Better If You Have:
- Current Series 63 license
- At least 2 years of experience working in a call center environment or within a financial institution
- At least 2 years of experience being part of a team and functioning in a highly collaborative environment
- The ability to speak to a successful track record achieving sales goals either through full time work or college internship
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top