Licensed Associate Financial Services Representative
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
As a Licensed Associate Financial Services Representative, this person will be responsible for maintaining our existing client relationships by primarily answering inbound calls. This position utilizes excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to ETRADE FINANCIAL's customers in a timely, efficient, professional manner; provides clear and accurate responses to customer inquiries; appropriately researches and resolves problems relating to customer accounts and inquiries; meets established performance expectations; develops a comprehensive operational understanding of the financial services industry; proactively learns and remains up-to-date with the Company's products and services.
- Provide highest level of service by quickly and accurately identifying customer needs and articulating the appropriate solution to their questions and / or account-related issues.
- Further strengthen customer relationships by articulating the competitive advantage of ETRADE FINANCIAL's product offering and its value proposition by anticipating needs and proposing (cross-selling) solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for driving sales, following through on commitments, process efficiency, and time management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and apply key principles appropriately to the individual client's investment needs
- Understand and proactively identify leading indicators of client attrition and mitigate risk
- Ability to grasp and apply complex technical material quickly and manage workload effectively
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with the Code of Conduct as stated by ETRADE FINANCIAL
- Proactive and anticipates situations, develops proposals, and positive solutions
- Successfully communicate with various support groups and make use of all internal systems and resources available to obtain the necessary information to resolve inquiries for clients.
- Must be able to operate in a team environment, and contribute towards Departmental and Team Objectives and goals.
- An Associate Financial Services Representative will perform additional duties and tasks that may be required by business needs and conditions.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Current Series 7 license.
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Business Management/Administration/Business related discipline strongly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. (1 year of work experience can substitute 1 year of education).
- Minimum of 2 years of customer facing work experience.
- Current Series 63 license.
- 2 years' experience working in a call center environment or within a financial institution.
- Proven experience to effectively operate in a team oriented and highly collaborative environment.
- Successful experience and tack record achieving sales goals either through full time work or through college internships.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and resiliency.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top