Lead Financial Analyst
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Lead Financial Analyst is responsible for recurring and ad hoc executive level financial management reporting and analytics for ETRADE Financial Corporation. The role will engage with FP&A peer teams and cross-functional groups to develop, report, and analyze operating expenses across corporate departments supporting SVP and E-Suite titles. The individual must possess critical thinking skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and possess acute attention to detail.
- Produce high quality operating expense reports and presentations, with a primary focus on departmental reporting(actual vs. budget, actual vs. forecast)
- Proactively lead monthly financial forecast and budget meetings with SVP level business partners
- Perform analyses of major drivers of operating expense variances
- Budget and forecast headcount and operating expenses using Hyperion
- Create, follow, and maintain procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Track expenses and provide monthly accruals and re-classes to Accounting
- Calculate and apply monthly corporate facilities expense allocation
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or directly related
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase/SmartView, and Business Objects financial applications preferred
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills, leadership and organizational qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with FP&A partners and cross-functional teams
- Must exhibit versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm, including balancing multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to work independently and across all levels of management
- Highly proficient with advanced MS Excel skill
- Must have acute attention to detail
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top