ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 ETRADE branches.
The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for recurring/ad hoc executive-level financial management reporting and analytics and CCAR/DFAST deliverables for ETRADE Financial Corporation. The Lead Analyst will engage with FP&A peer teams and cross-functional groups to develop, report, and analyze information regarding ETRADE's financial performance.
- Assist in monthly production of consolidated 5-year forecast of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Capital Ratios. Partner with a wide range of internal business partners to understand the variances between actuals and forecasts, and between forecasts
- Lead core processes regarding monthly financial forecast and results, and annual strategic plan/budget/stress tests including preparation and support of monthly FDIC forecast and accrual
- Prepare and support actual and regulatory capital performance and support ongoing forecast. Manage the forecast of consolidated capital ratios under Basel III guidelines to ensure within required limits
- Support ad-hoc alternative"what-if" scenarios around various interest rate environments, growing balance sheet size, capital down-streams & infusions, potential acquisitions,different capital actions etc.
- Work with Quantitative Analysis group in implementing Econometric models in an effort to gradually replace subjective qualitative judgements components of current forecasting processes with systematic analytical models and qualitative overlays. Understand the impact of Econometric models updates to the forecast.
- Leverage the different IT systems/applications to extract, transform, and manipulate data for use in forecasting - define how data needs to be reported, viewed, and/or analyzed
- Support design and preparation of presentations, reports, and analysis to provide actionable insights for management
- Initiate FP&A related process improvements; provide input to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting
- 4-6 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, investment banking, or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other business related field
- Previous experience with Oracle/Hyperion financial applications
- Strong excel and modeling skills
- Solid technical and analytical skills in finance and general accounting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with various functional groups
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.