More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst, Investor Relations will work closely with the senior leadership team managing the company-wide Investor Relations platform to proactively communicate the company's mission, vision and value to external markets, the Street, analysts, shareholders, and potential new shareholders. The Investor Relations team works directly with C-level executives to set and communicate strategic initiatives of the company, and gather and deliver critical feedback from investors and the market.
- Collaborate with Financial Reporting, Accounting and other finance divisions to gather data for all press releases, annual reports, and other internal and external disclosures.
- Collaborate in the production of all presentations to be used by the senior corporate officers for institutional investors.
- Manage and refine the process around publication of press release, monthly metrics, and quarterly earnings releases, and filing of SEC documents.
- Review and analyze sell-side research and models to monitor changes in ratings/price targets/estimates, comparisons of consensus estimates to internal forecasts, and study key sensitivities of macro-economic factors.
- Support IR leadership team in providing Executive Committee updates on peer activity including news releases, earnings calls, and key sell-side research reports.
- Draft internal communications and briefings to senior management on key research and trends within the brokerage and wider financial sector.
- Analyze and monitor the shareholder base and create quarterly reports summarizing trends and shifts among our stockholders.
- Manage the investor relations website ensuring that all disclosures, presentations, and company information is accurate and current.
- Prepare Management for meetings and calls with investors, analysts, and rating agencies.
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking or equity research
- BS or BA in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Completion of an analyst training program
- Extensive financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation experience
- Thorough understanding of capital markets
- Strong computer skills with a heavy emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- CFA Designation or CFA candidacy
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.