Internal Communications, Senior Manager
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE Financial is seeking an Internal Communications Senior Manager to produce impactful and engaging messaging to drive awareness of our business, initiatives, benefits, and people. You will take a hands-on and independent approach to internal communications projects, providing insightful counsel and rolling out strategic and tactical plans, ensuring internal content is aligned with our Company positions, culture, and brand.
- Work with the Internal Communications team and cross-functional stakeholders to research, write, and edit content for various business heads that demonstrates a deep understanding of our agenda and Mission, Vision, and Values for use across various internal channels, including emails, digital signage, and videos.
- Lead HR communication efforts to increase visibility around employee benefits, talent management, diversity and inclusion, recruiting, and professional development.
- Implement and leverage employee feedback channels for internal communications, monitor real-time feedback, and analyze data. Propose and apply best practices to extend reach and readership, and improve delivery methods and frequency.
- Drive workplace culture efforts that include managing relationships with Corporate Social
- Responsibility and a network of site teams, developing guidance on employee activities, and planning community outreach and charitable giving initiatives.
- Manage the Internal Communications calendar, oversee publication reviews, and partner with
- Media Relations, Investor Relations, and other Internal Communications teammates to ensure messaging is integrated, creative, and consistent.
- Work closely with stakeholders like Business Continuity Management, Corporate Real Estate, and Risk to execute change management, sensitive, and crisis communications.
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, or similar field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in corporate communications, including in-depth knowledge of HR messaging.
- A collaborative, creative, and resourceful communicator who can develop unique approaches to internal communications and employee engagement.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, including gathering information from sources across the company and comfortably acting as a communications counselor to internal clients and leadership.
- Advanced editing and copywriting skills with a mastery of AP and/or Chicago Style Guide rules; comfortable translating complex, sometimes sensitive, material into clear, compelling, and succinct copy.
- Organized self-starter with keen attention to detail and demonstrated ability to think critically, work calmly, and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Some travel required (on average once or twice per quarter).
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top