Director, Digital Product Management
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Digital team is looking for a Product leader to champion channel consistency and digital personalization best practices. Channel consistency spans look and feel, responsive behaviors, re-usable templates, modular components and guidelines on how and when to use customer attributes to create personalized experiences. Our ideal candidate must have a passion for creating personalized experiences, a keen eye for UX design, and the ability to work cross-functionally to drive a modern, consistent end-to-end customer experience on etrade.com.
- 7+ years of experience in digital product development/management, with strong supporting skills such as project management, data analysis, UX & design expertise, and requirements writing.
- Passion for Personalization, Digital and Wealth Management.
- Practiced communication skills. Shape a vision and build consensus.
- Excellent analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends in order to isolate opportunities.
- Subject matter expertise of personalization engines and financial products is desired.
- Self-motivated, organized, detailed-oriented. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top