Customer Service Representative DECEMBER
- Sandy, UT
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
In this role you will use your excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to our customers in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. Customer Service Representatives have a strong conversational skillset and develop a comprehensive understanding of the financial services industry. Through training and proactive learning, Representatives remain up-to-date with the Company's products and services in order to deliver world class service.
In This Role You Will:
- Interact with customers and colleagues under the general direction of a Customer Service Supervisor.
- May provide high touch service to customers in various segments.
You Will Also:
- Each CSR will be expected to expected to carry out their duties with attention in providing our clients with the best client experience while adhering to our core values.
- Have customer interaction on a daily basis through inbound calls.
- Respond and research inquiries within area of expertise.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to products and services.
- Have involvement in departmental training activities
- Have the ability to interact with a wide variety of associates and departments regularly in the process of problem resolution.
- Perform additional duties as defined by Supervisor within their respective area(s) of specialty. These areas of specialty may include but are not limited to; support for the following support channels, customer segments, and/or inquiry types; Elite Trading, New Accounts Specialists, Stock Plans, Digital Correspondence, New Accounts, Tech Support, Beneficiary Services, Corporate Actions, Retirement, Tax, Cost Basis and/or Fraud/Account Activation.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You've spent at least 2 years working in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to work flexible shift assignments and additional hours as required when business needs dictate
- At least 2 years of experience in a role where you had to act calm and with professionalism in a volatile business environment with minimal supervision; provided outstanding oral and written communication skills and had outstanding problem resolution, troubleshooting and training skills.
Even better if you:
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in a call center environment or within a financial institution.
- Positive and professional customer service attitude and work ethic
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
Back to top