More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
ETRADE is looking for a talented and motivated manager to help lead the transformation of the Procurement and Vendor Oversight organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide strategic direction as we begin implementation of an end to end process automation solution, be responsible for providing content for various executive and board level committee meetings, conduct analysis on operational and performance metrics, as well as ensure ETRADE maintains its risk posture.
Risk Committee Reporting:
Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare productivity and efficiency statistics for Procurement and Vendor Oversight processes to measure team and process performance
- Create organization reporting model to communicate process improvements to P&VO management
- Other analysis and reporting requirements on an ad-hoc basis
Process Quality Review:
- Apply a sampling method to test internal controls through document reviews on a defined periodic basis
- Develop processes to record and communicate control deficiencies
- Proactively identify issues within the Procurement and Vendor Oversight processes; create action plans to address findings
- Partner with Finance Governance and Second Line risk partners to track issues and action plans through closure
- Support contract requests that come into Procurement from internal ETRADE partners, such as Internal Audit, Regulatory Exams, business partners, by pulling data and records, e.g. contracts from our centralized data base, and sending to requesting groups
- When our contracts management database has been upgraded (estimated mid-2019), develop controls, processes, and permissions for internal partners to self-serve to obtain required contracts
- Apply a sampling method to review contract data and metadata submitted into our contract management tool on a defined periodic basis
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university
- 4-8 years of recent, related work experience; or a combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills and previous experience building reports
- Ability to work within a matrix environment, build strong cross-functional and cross-regional relationships
- Oracle/Ariba experience preferred
- Familiarity with Strategic Sourcing or Vendor Risk Management a plus
- Ability to work in autonomy
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top