Associate Financial Services Representative
- Manila, Philippines
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
- HMO on day 1 with unilimited quilified dependents
- With OPD medicine reimbursement
- Early Retirement Plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance Based Annual BONUS and APPRAISAL
- 20% Night Differential upon Regularization
- Transportation, meal, rice, and technical allowance on top of basic package
- 15 days vacation leave (more than the government allocation)
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Rest days on most US holidays
- Enjoy unlimited coffee and other refreshments
We highly value diversity and inclusion where employees can actively participate in Interest clubs (sports, music, photography, etc) Employee Resource Group, Corporate Social Responsibilities Annual sports fest, family day, and holiday party
As an Associate Financial Services Representative, this person will be responsible for maintaining our existing client relationships by primarily answering inbound calls. This position utilizes excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to ETRADE FINANCIAL's customers in a timely, efficient, professional manner; provides clear and accurate responses to customer inquiries; appropriately researches and resolves problems relating to customer accounts and inquiries; meets established performance expectations; develops a comprehensive operational understanding of the financial services industry; proactively learns and remains up-to-date with the Company's products and services. ETRADE provides paid training for associates to obtain their Series 7 & 63 Licenses. Licenses must be obtained within the first 60 days of employment.
- Demonstratethe ability to work independently, with high degree of quality and reliability.
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new procedures and seek out new opportunities for growth.
- Demonstratea sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of service possible.
- Adapt to client preferences using the art of a conversation and active listening.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service orientated.
- Demonstrate excellence in related college course work and projects
- Capable of effectively operating in a team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and resiliency
- Financial services industry experience including banking and business management
- Strong understanding and ability to communicate the suite of ETRADE FINANCIAL products and services
- Passion for excellence and willingness to work to exceed client expectations.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Strong PC skills including familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets and database management.
- Superior client service proficiency including excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
Minimum Required Education, Certification, Training:
- Bachelor's degree (Finance, Business Management/Administration business related discipline strongly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
ETRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top