Analyst I, Application Development
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Emerging technologies are at the core of our identity at ETRADE. Each department, from Web Development to Systems Administration, benefits from a deeply embedded culture of innovation. Our leadership sets the tone to foster individual creativity and an environment where you will be continually challenged to develop your skills. As a Technology professional at ETRADE, you will be presented with many opportunities to work with the latest tools and resources. We are committed to the use of open-source and advanced web, mobile, and application frameworks. It is through this commitment that we maintain our lead in the industry and reputation for reliability, innovation, and performance.
Our Associate Program offers a unique experience for recent graduates. We will provide an in-depth training program with your peers to learn about ETRADE's business and infrastructure. Post training program, you will join a team in your home office location and be empowered to build new applications, tools and help improve our infrastructure. Our growth in recent years and our mission to offer a best in class experience to our customers, require that we invest in the latest and greatest technology. We welcome new grads who are passionate about disrupting the industry and seek to be at the forefront of the digital revolution.
Full-time Associates will be joining teams in the following areas:
- Application Development: Full-stack, Web & Mobile Development
- Infrastructure: Data Engineer, Systems Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer
- Information Security
- Project Management
- Chicago, IL
- Jersey City, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Menlo Park, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Centennial, CO
- Currently pursuing a BS or BA degree. Preferred degrees include Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Graduation date of Fall 2019 or Spring 2020
- GPA: 3.0 or above
- Experience with a programming language such as Java, C/C++, Perl, and Python
- Familiarity with databases, data structures, and algorithms
- Authorization to work permanently in the US
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Strong interest in FinTech
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Prior internship experience and/or relevant project work
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top