Analyst, Core Clearing Operations
- Manila, Philippines
More than 30 years ago, ETRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Corporate Action associate, under general supervision will be responsible for reviewing and processing corporate action event information, reconciliation of daily payable and receivable out of balances, as well as monitoring dividend event allocations to account holders. The associate will work closely with all lines of business with concentration on risk mitigation.
Your responsibilities will include:
Minimum required education, certification and training:
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Well developed verbal and written communications skills
- Financial Service industry experience a plus
- Must display strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications specifically Excel
- Amenability to work on US hours (Night)
- Amenability to work on PH holidays
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top