Active Trader Service Specialist
ETRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, ETRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 ETRADE branches.
These high level Service Specialists will support and retain ETRADE Securities most valuable clients. This position will require the collective management of an exclusive group of clients within a small team of brokers. The position's primary objective is to retain our most profitable customers and the residual revenue associated with these accounts. This will occur through comprehensive support, product education, trade facilitation and asset gathering and working with the client's assigned Financial Consultants. The Specialist must be totally dedicated to exceeding all client expectations in an effort to retain these valuable Households and must be capable of meeting specific objectives relating to the retention of the groups clients.
• The primary focus of this position is to respond to complicated and challenging issues dealing with advanced product knowledge, information and services.
• This position requires interaction with clients and colleagues on an advanced level.
• Must be dedicated to exceeding the expectations of clients.
• Provide detailed analysis, research, and responses to customers and associates.
• Proactively demonstrates asset gathering and household acquisition strategies
• Must be focused on bottom line performance and constantly looking at ways to improve overall performance, sales, customer satisfaction and entire customer experience.
• Each associate is expected to carry out their duties with attention and adherence to ETRADE core values of Customer Focus, Agility, Reliability and EInnovation.
• Requires strong work ethic, a passion to excel, extraordinary interpersonal skills, and team-orientation.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Skills:
• Must have positive and professional customer service attitude.
• Ability to remain calm, professional, and in control in a volatile business environment.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Complete understanding of the securities industry, including equity and option trading, and a thorough understanding of advanced product information.
• Must have outstanding oral communication, inter-personal, and written communication skills. This will be necessary to provide a superior level of service, satisfaction and to successfully close sales.
• Complete understanding of ETRADE policies and procedures.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic to advanced technical problems.
• Utilize independent decision-making skills to handle and resolve issues.
• Ability to work flexible shift assignments and additional hours as required when
business needs dictate
Minimum Required Education, Certification, Training:
• Series 7 and 63 Required
• Minimum 2 years brokerage experience required or 3 - 6 months ETRADE Customer Service experience.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING
Education or training equivalent to BA/BS
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Meet Some of E*TRADE's Employees
SVP, Technology Development
Hilary heads up application devlopment efforts for 400 different developers in five domestic locations, overseeing everything concerning software creation and management.
Back to top