Workforce Management Lead
Utilize your exceptional analytical and communication skills while managing key aspects of Genesys workforce scheduling, workload forecasting, and process improvement of the Support Services workforce management solution.
- Analyze, monitor, and evaluate the Support Services workforce by monitoring activities on a real-time basis
- Create schedules and provide regular reports to management on workload and workforce
- Define both long-term strategies and ever-changing short-term and immediate workforce needs
- Handle shift change requests and monitor new hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs
- Provide task management for workforce coordinators on scheduling and shift change request activities
- Update and maintain scheduling database
- Research, recommend, and implement call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs
- Three or more years of experience in workforce management analysis with minimum of one year of hands-on experience configuring and/or applying Genesys workforce management solution in a multi-channel call center environment
- Experience in and demonstrated ability to train others on proper usage of a workforce management solution, including industry-recognized best practices
- Demonstrated experience successfully handling workforce management responsibilities
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvement concepts that will increase operational effectiveness at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects and establish and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and internal clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time, and prioritize tasks to accomplish project goals and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience with contact center metrics, modeling, reporting, and forecasting methods
- Exceptional customer service and business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's or master's in business, applied mathematics, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Three or more years of experience as a business analyst
- Familiarity or experience with Genesys WFM solution (version 6 or higher)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top