- Redlands, CA
Our ambitious web team is built around collaborative, strategic, and analytical thinkers. Join the team and contribute to the success of esri.com and Esri's digital properties by providing ongoing program strategy for web initiatives. You will be charged with defining program metrics, bringing new innovations to the web experience, providing ongoing program oversight, defining web goals, and building communication plans for key internal stakeholders. Your excellent interpersonal skills and comfort interacting at all levels of the organization will be imperative to your success. You must be comforatable working in a fast-paced environment and taking a roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
- Support the development of long-term web strategy programs, improving the web experience and optimizing their execution across channels
- Define metrics to measure performance, lead regular reviews of programs to drive improvements, recognize trends, identify short and long-term priorities to achieve program goals, and deliver regular program reviews
- Provide ongoing maintenance and oversight of Esri's web strategy programs, including recommendations for program and process improvement
- Build communications and change management plans for internal stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of objectives and adoption of the programs
- Work to ensure cross-team and cross-organizational alignment on strategic priorities; stay informed about the organization's major initiatives, programs, and campaigns to ensure our programs are maximizing opportunities
- Act as key representative of the web team for large-scale multidisciplinary programs
- Research digital trends, competitive insights, and stakeholder feedback to propose solutions and opportunities for digital strategy programs
- Support the management and contracting of select third-party vendors to deliver on program priorities
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, web, or SEO
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Extremely organized, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven history of using strong communication skills and strategic planning to problem-solve, resolve conflict, and build top-down and bottom-up alignment
- Strong analytical skills; ability to proactively assess programs and identify weaknesses, then translate them into opportunities
- Experience developing annual plans and contributing to long-term program strategy based on program analysis and data-driven decision making (familiarity with OKRs or similar frameworks a plus)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization, external and internal clients, and third-party providers
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and discuss technical concepts
- Solid understanding of web and SEO analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Assets, Google Suite, Pardot, and Salesforce
- Bachelor's in business, marketing, communications, digital media, or related field
- Understanding of GIS technology and the GIS community
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top