Web Development Team Lead - Java
Are you an innovative and detail-oriented professional who has experience driving enterprise technology implementations, adoption, and enhancements within a large organization? Put these skills to use leading a team responsible for implementing and integrating into multiple systems along with building engaging experiences for visitors on Esri’s websites and applications.
- Work with developers, technical architects, and marketers to implement and configure enterprise systems and technologies to meet user expectations and business objectives
- Lead the web globalization initiative by developing Esri's web system to be global friendly
- Perform a variety of functions including technical research, business analysis, marketing and business consulting, and project management
- Lead a team of application developers
- Keep current with Esri products and associated services, training, events, and the GIS community
- Execute Esri’s web strategy based on an understanding of personas and their needs
- Make key decisions which may have broad and significant impact without detailed direction from higher level management
- Drive adoption of modern development strategies, processes, and methods
- Set and maintain priorities in a multi-project environment
- Two or more years of Java Development experience
- Strong working knowledge of SQL database administration
- A results oriented self-starter who consistently produces high-quality work
- Good problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s in software/web development or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top