Web Developer - Apps Team
Do you love to develop web applications that leverage the latest technology? Challenge yourself at Esri and build location-aware apps that enable people around the globe to solve real world problems. We’re looking for smart, user-focused developers to join our agile development team and help push the boundaries of web development while putting their mark on the apps of tomorrow.
- Develop web application components
- Maintain existing code base
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities
- Write comprehensive technical design specifications and support documentation
- Experience with HTML, DOM, CSS, event model, and cross-browser development
- Experience with AJAX, JSON, REST
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups to effectively participate in the software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with Esri’s ArcGIS platform
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top