Use your knowledge of web technology and attention to detail to administrate content and page updates to Esri’s public websites. In this role, you will interface collaboratively with many internal clients to produce a web presence that meets customer expectations and company strategy. You will also be responsible for the administration of a number of internal and customer-facing online applications. The right candidate will bring a fearless attitude about working with new technologies on our fast-paced web development team.
- Develop web-based applications that meet the needs of Esri Support Services and enhance the customer experience
- Support and maintain existing applications by addressing production issues within 24 hours
- Engage with subject matter experts, designers, and web programmers to assist in the creation of usable prototypes and production-ready applications
- Research, implement, and integrate APIs, social media widgets, and web services
- Work with interaction designers to build out web interfaces
- Assist in deploying and testing new applications and bug fixes/enhancements for existing applications
- Create, update, edit, and post web content
- Communicate the status and progress of projects and critical issues with management, clients, and other stakeholder
- Minimum of one year of website maintenance and administrative experience
- Strong knowledge of web technology and web content management systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop applications and solutions on new platforms and to learn new web technologies and approaches
- A results oriented self-starter who consistently produces high-quality work
- Good problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science or interactive design or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top