Support software development and help develop and design user-centric technology. You'll work directly with software developers in the Esri R&D Center-Beijing and our corporate headquarters in Southern California to deliver design that further evolves the Esri brand. Your work will focus on 3D products, applications, and components.
- Design innovative, refined software solutions from user requirements, market research, and customer feedback that are on target with the objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including UX designers, UX engineers, developers, writers, and business stakeholders, to develop design across a portfolio of Esri products
- Ensure visual consistency of websites and apps using style guides and enforcement of established standards and best practices
- Stay up to date with new software design trends and technologies
- Manage a large body of work in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience specializing in visual design for the web
- Proficient with design software, including but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of best practices and user-centered design approaches
- Familiarity with designing for responsive websites
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Bachelor's in graphic design or a related design discipline
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.