UX Architect – IDT
- Vienna, VA
Put your mark on mobile and web apps that run mission-critical workflows. Help build the latest location-aware technology in a fast-paced, engaging environment and play a part in changing the way we work, live, and experience information. If you are passionate about creating and delivering modern, fast, user-centric experiences, thrive in entrepreneurial settings, and take pride in the quality and impact of your work, we’d love to hear from you!
- 3-5 years of experience designing UX for digital products
- Hands-on experience designing with UI frameworks
- Experience using Sketch and Invision
- Experience designing enterprise software
- Knowledge of what it takes to design accessible software
- Team-oriented approach to design with demonstrated experience thriving in a collaborative and iterative work environment
- Demonstrated ability designing for users on multiple form factors
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's in human factors, interaction design, psychology, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top