UX Architect - ArcGIS Pro
- Redlands, CA
Join our innovative Creative Lab to design products that run the world! We are a group of user-centered designers working closely with the Chief Creative Officer and Product Development. Our vision is to advance Esri’s user experience so that we can extend the reach and utilization of Esri's location-based technology.
Our ideal candidate is driven to find the next big challenge for their design career while working in a highly collaborative atmosphere to deliver Esri's flagship desktop software, ArcGIS Pro.
- 3-5 years of experience designing UX for digital products
- Demonstrated experience in accessibility compliance, usability research, or prototyping
- Team-oriented approach to design with demonstrated experience thriving in a collaborative and iterative work environment
- Experience working closely with developers to build software together
- Experience creating UX design artifacts such as workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity interface design
- Expert level knowledge and abilities in Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and related design tools
- Bachelor’s in human factors, interaction design, psychology, or a related field (graduate degrees are a plus)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top