User Experience (UX) Architect - Mobile
Join our innovative Creative Lab and work on enterprise mobile apps across a variety of platforms. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and communicator who is excited to work with a talented team to deliver user experiences that promote Esri’s maps and solutions around the world.
- Distill complex problems into innovative and refined solutions
- Take ownership of design work from brainstorming through implementation by sketching user flows, building and testing prototypes, and producing high-fidelity visuals that are consistent across apps and with platform conventions
- Effectively organize and communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to the wider development team
- Facilitate design exercises that encourage participatory and iterative design techniques
- Assist with the growth and development of design talent within the organization
- Work closely with design and product leadership to become a key player in determining the future direction of Esri’s flagship mobile applications
- 5+ years of experience designing applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and platform interface guidelines
- Proficient skills with design software including Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience creating diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity interface design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems in collaboration with a team of designers, engineers, and QA as well as with business stakeholders
- Bachelor's in human factors, interaction design, psychology, or a related field
Please include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work. Samples should demonstrate design skills and a mix of low- and high-fidelity design and UX deliverables.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top