UI Designer - Marketing
- Redlands, CA
Join our innovative interactive team in our Creative Lab to help create and promote on-brand page designs for esri.com that are intuitive and modern. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and communicator who is passionate about design and driven to influence your own growth and development as a designer. Having an understanding of user-centered design processes, systemic thinking, and interaction design principles is crucial for your success.
Our team is a group of designers and researchers working closely with content strategists, front-end developers, and the Executive Creative Director. Our job is to advance Esri’s user-centered design and design first mindset to extend the reach and utilization of our location intelligence technology.
- Exceptional online portfolio showcasing visual design and design thinking for responsive websites
- Proven ability to solve conceptual and functional problems in collaboration with design peers
- Strong skills with design software, including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to make complex ideas understandable, a passion for your work, and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, listen effectively, and respect others while offering and receiving constructive feedback
- Organized, able to think and perform outside the box, and be able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience specializing in visual design for the web
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or a related design discipline
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of your recent work. Applications will not be considered complete without submitting your online portfolio.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top