Training Sales Specialist
Leverage your consultative sales experience to strengthen our state and local government customers’ success with Esri technology. An energetic and resourceful individual is needed to drive strategic conversations with all levels of contacts to promote and secure training packages. Your partnership with the account team will result in Esri customers being more efficient and empowered to fully take advantage of ArcGIS.
- Generate incremental revenue through prospecting, upselling, and cross-selling activities
- Support Business Development teams to deliver enterprise-wide training solutions by developing and executing a training plan with larger customers
- Promote specific training packages that support customer initiatives
- Work with customers to organize training events
- Provide internal feedback following training events to ensure success of sales teams and monitor customer satisfaction
- Provide personal consultations to customers requesting advice and class registration
- Minimum of one year of technology sales experience (GIS preferred)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to assess client needs and develop appropriate training solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and active listening skills
- Ability to travel as needed, 10–20% of the time
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business or a related field
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and teamwork skills
- Great follow-through abilities as supported by excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top