Test Engineer - ArcGIS Urban
- Analyze, test, release, and support ArcGIS Urban to enhance overall product quality; use your analytical and problem-solving skills to detect integration problems across multiple software platforms; manage bugs found through in-house testing as well as those reported by customers
- Ensure ArcGIS Urban runs smoothly on ArcGIS Online (hosted) and ArcGIS Enterprise (on-premise) deployments
- Create compelling product samples, blogs, articles, documentation and tutorials to showcase new features and novel usage patterns of ArcGIS Urban
- Establish and define customer requirements; translate them into potential product improvements and new software designs
- Prepare demos and presentations for international conferences
- Work in a small and dynamic team of people passionate about what they do
- Help shape the future of urban planning
- 2+ years of professional experience with ArcGIS or other geospatial technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Passion for quality, detail oriented, and know how to break software by finding bugs
- Bachelor’s in geomatics engineering, geography, computer science, or a related field
- Existing work authorization for Switzerland
- 2+ years of professional experience with ArcGIS Enterprise
- 2+ years of industry experience in software QA
- Experience in test automation and developing test scripts
- Expertise in online mapping and/or data visualization
Our Zurich team enjoys:
- Free lunches and fresh fruit
- Free coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Fun team activities
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour work week
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic, fast-growing international team
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top