Technical Writer - iOS/macOS Runtime
Are you an energetic, passionate technical writer who has the desire to inspire other developers? Blend your passion for writing and interest in technology to develop documentation for ArcGIS Runtime SDKs. We are looking for technologists who can educate and enable our customers to be innovative and achieve success. You will encourage best development practices by writing SDK documentation, API references, and blog posts.
- Understand how our customers use the product
- Engage and inform our customers
- Support and interact with customers online and at conferences
- Help define, organize, and make changes to content
- Collaborate with programmers and teams to create, update, and maintain product documentation
- Assess product quality and release readiness
With more experience, your responsibilities may expand to include:
- Design and manage documentation projects
- API design tasks for new functionality
- Work with customers and product management to help define new product capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SDKs and programming (iOS, macOS, Swift, and/or Objective-C)
- Experience in technical writing or documentation management
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, computer science, technical writing, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top